Micro//Macro Call for Entires
The Gallery at Sulfur Studios invites artists to submit work that examines the very small, the very large, or the relationship between the two. What can we learn when we step outside of our usual perspective? What is revealed at the cosmic or microscopic level?
Work in all media will be considered, including installation and time based media.
Work must be under 7ft tall, weigh less than 75lbs and fit through a standard size door. Work may be for sale but it is not required. Sulfur Studios will handle all sales and will retain a 30% commission on all work sold. Shipping and insurance are the responsibility of the artist.
Entries Due: By Friday August 25th at 11:59pm
Artist Notification: August 29th
Work Due at the Gallery: On or Before September 12th
Exhibition Runs: September 14th – 30th
Opening Reception: September 15th
Unsold work returned: Week of October 2nd
1. Click the link to the right to pay the entry fee of $15.00 for up to 3 works. (Sulfur Studios members pay $10.00)
2. Send an email to email@example.com with your entry.
- Images of each work as attachments. You may send one full and one detail shot of each work for a maximum of 6 images.
- Image list with Title, Media, Size, Year and Price or NFS for each submitted work.
- You may also include an artist statement to give the Jury more information about your work and put it in the context of this call. (Statement is not required.)
You will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours of your entry.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912.231.7105 with any questions.