Studio Rental Information
Sulfur Studios provides 26 private artist studios in a collaborative, welcoming community of creatives.
Some benefits of renting a studio at Sulfur include:
- -24 hour secure access
- -Private, locking studio space
- -Access to shared storage and kitchenette space
- -Reasonable use of utilities included
- -Participation in community events, like open studios and group critique nights
- -Centralized location in the Starland neighborhood.
- Flexible rental terms.
Studios 19 and 27 are currently available.
To inquire about our spaces and get on a waiting list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or cal 912.231.7105.