Studio Rental Information
Sulfur Studios provides 26 private artist studios in a collaborative, welcoming community of creatives.
Some benefits of renting a studio at Sulfur include:
- 24 hour secure access
- Private, locking studio space
- Access to shared storage and kitchenette space
- Utilities and wireless internet included
- Participation in community events, like open studios and group critique nights
- Centralized location in the Starland neighborhood.
- Flexible rental terms.
Studios 17 and 27 are currently available. Studio 25 will be available later this fall.
To inquire about our spaces and get on a waiting list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or cal 912.231.7105.