Studio Rental Information
Sulfur Studios provides 26 private artist studios in a collaborative, welcoming community of creatives.
Some benefits of renting a studio at Sulfur include:
- 24 hour secure access
- Private, locking studio space
- Access to shared storage and kitchenette space
- Utilities and wireless internet included
- Participation in community events, like open studios and group critique nights
- Centralized location in the Starland neighborhood.
- Flexible rental terms.
Studio 27 is currently available.
Studio 21 will become available in later summer, 2017.
To inquire about our spaces and get on a waiting list please email us at email@example.com or cal 912.231.7105.